If you ask any of our ambassadors they will say that creating the perfect french fade with JamGel is quicker and easier! Why? With JamGel you can create a french fade is fewer steps than required with a traditional gel nail system, there is now layering needed! Here are some pro tips to get you well on your way to creating the perfect french fade:
- Start with a thin foundation, if its a fill, remove almost all existing product. For a new set build a very thin extension first.
- Use less product than you usually would to not add too much bulk and avoid unwanted excessive filing.
- Balance your nail with 1/3 white, 2/3 pink. This is the ration that looks most aesthetically pleasing.
- Use a wider brush, like an acrylic brush for easy blending.
- Start with Peace, Love and Music, and fade down from the tip to approximately half of the nail, then cure.
- Then apply Let The Beat Drop near the cuticle, blending up over the whole nail. Remove any excess from the tip.
- File with any preferred tool, the product does not shadow.